View Full Version : browser incompatibility

cerr
01-21-2012, 10:22 PM
Hi,

On www.pizzalita.com, I added a div layer that would ask people for an email address and if you don't like to, you camn click the cross to close that layer. This works just fine in Google Chrome but I today realized that it doesn't work for other browsers, not in IE nor in Firefox. Does anyone have any hints, suggestions and tips how to resolve this to get it working properly in all browsers?
Firefox says it can't find the function closediv() - but why not, it is there, I can look at the source and I see it.... any clues would be awesome!

Thank you very much, help is appreciated!

Ron

Logic Ali
01-21-2012, 10:56 PM
Presumably you've fixed it now because it works. Now you need to re-design things so that it can't appear when scripting is not available...

cerr
01-21-2012, 11:09 PM
Presumably you've fixed it now because it works. Now you need to re-design things so that it can't appear when scripting is not available...
Yep,

Yyou presumed right. I got it fixed in the meantime. And in order to resolve that it doesn't show up if scripting is not available, i just added "visibility:hidden" to my div css definitions. It that what you meant?

Thanks!

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum