View Full Version : Flash Player 11

bnicolet
01-20-2012, 11:40 PM
for some reason ican not download flash player. it goes half way then asks to close the browser, i do then it starts and goes error

Crake
01-21-2012, 12:18 PM
Ok you need to make sure you havnt allready got the flash player install,

look under add/remove programs in the control panel if its there remove it,

restart your pc and go back to the adobe website and try again,

What OS are you running?

cheers,

SteveO :thumbsup:

bnicolet
01-24-2012, 06:33 AM
i am running win7 64bit, i had it all working my shortcuts uwing flash to play my swf files, now its asking what program to use and flash is not an optiona
brent

Crake
01-24-2012, 07:48 AM
okay...

Right click on swf file and when it asks what program to use point it to your flash installation ie.. (by clicking browse)

C:\Program Files\Adobe\Flash Player

when you downloaded it did you state you was running 64bit and not 32bit as 32 bits installation might not work

bnicolet
01-24-2012, 07:09 PM
i have uninstalled flash player like 5 times and reinstalled it. i re did my icons for them to open the swf file when i click on the icon. it worked then i turn my computer off then on again and it now asks me for the program to open. when i search for flash player it doesnt exists as an option.

Crake
01-26-2012, 10:06 AM
Bnico

Do you actually read the replys you recieve?

Because when you reply your comment never relates to the post ive just commented?

Did you try what i suggested

bnicolet
01-27-2012, 11:14 PM
yes i read my posts and if you READ flash is not an option. no where not even as a directory, folder file but its installed cause i go to my computer and its under the programms there

skbj329
02-05-2012, 11:22 AM
You go to control panel, then remove or uninstall all adove flash player. Then after the restarting then again install again flash player. I think your problem is solved.

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum