View Full Version : Flash Player 11

01-20-2012, 11:40 PM
for some reason ican not download flash player. it goes half way then asks to close the browser, i do then it starts and goes error

01-21-2012, 12:18 PM
Ok you need to make sure you havnt allready got the flash player install,

look under add/remove programs in the control panel if its there remove it,

restart your pc and go back to the adobe website and try again,

What OS are you running?

SteveO :thumbsup:

01-24-2012, 06:33 AM
i am running win7 64bit, i had it all working my shortcuts uwing flash to play my swf files, now its asking what program to use and flash is not an optiona

01-24-2012, 07:48 AM

Right click on swf file and when it asks what program to use point it to your flash installation ie.. (by clicking browse)

C:\Program Files\Adobe\Flash Player

when you downloaded it did you state you was running 64bit and not 32bit as 32 bits installation might not work

01-24-2012, 07:09 PM
i have uninstalled flash player like 5 times and reinstalled it. i re did my icons for them to open the swf file when i click on the icon. it worked then i turn my computer off then on again and it now asks me for the program to open. when i search for flash player it doesnt exists as an option.

01-26-2012, 10:06 AM

Do you actually read the replys you recieve?

Because when you reply your comment never relates to the post ive just commented?

Did you try what i suggested

01-27-2012, 11:14 PM
yes i read my posts and if you READ flash is not an option. no where not even as a directory, folder file but its installed cause i go to my computer and its under the programms there

02-05-2012, 11:22 AM
You go to control panel, then remove or uninstall all adove flash player. Then after the restarting then again install again flash player. I think your problem is solved.