View Full Version : Need someone to make an html register and login

01-06-2012, 06:59 PM
It needs to be tied to my website www.everythingcreeper.com

I am on Mac

01-06-2012, 07:23 PM
Hi MSMC810,

Welcome to CodingForums. Actually, wouldn't you want to add a register (login) to your home page, where only limited content is displayed? Once a person logs in, the page would refresh and provide a "Hello Kevin!" comment and all approved access would be granted to that individual.

I think this would be a php question. A more experienced coder than me may reply to your post, so please listen to them.

Edit: When I said php question, what I mean is that html can't do this all by itself. You must involve the server of your web hosting company to make this happen.

01-06-2012, 08:38 PM
Yes, you need a server-side script to pull off this type of thing. PHP is the easiest to come by and so is probably the most likely for you to be able to learn and use.

Check Google for some tutorials for user registration and login system building and get yourself onto a host that provides PHP access (if your current host does not already allow it).

01-06-2012, 08:42 PM
umm Spam possibly? lol

01-06-2012, 08:48 PM
Possibly. I didn't even look at the page linked. Is it spammy? :eek:

01-06-2012, 09:29 PM
Possibly. I didn't even look at the page linked. Is it spammy? :eek:

ehh I didn't click it. If he's not spamming, he'll repost I guess.

01-07-2012, 02:04 AM
Still, it’s in the wrong forum. I’m gonna move it to the marketplace.

Done. :)

02-19-2012, 01:34 AM
Hello MSMC810
The registration and logging in needs a server side programming which means you need a PHP developer as it needs some checks and authentication development.

Well if you installed php on your sever so i can do it for you - If you want - for a good price too but this means we will change all your links which ends by .html and convert it into .php and we will create a database too.

This is my email and you can mail me anytime :) haa912005@gmail.com

02-19-2012, 03:59 AM
I sent you a PM, please check now.

03-09-2012, 09:09 PM
On your Mac, you have Apache with php installed. You can contact the default site on you computer at http://localhost.
On Mac OSX the document root is at /Library/WebServer/Documents.
In preferences under 'Sharing' you will have to have the 'web sharing' option
checked to contact it with your browser.

Login processing is a sensitive issue. I have developed a login/register system
in php which reasonably secure. It would probably not serve for sensitive data
like payment/credit card processing.

Interested: reply with contact info other than site link.