View Full Version : Need your help badly

jhonathan
01-04-2012, 04:10 AM
Can some1 help me for my thesis project? Please?..

kiosk(for getting the ticket number)

queque manager(for calling ther customer & proccesing)

and

display(for customer waiting outside)
jhonathan is online now Add to jhonathan's Reputation Report Post Edit/Delete Message

mlseim
01-04-2012, 06:41 AM
Is this something on your own personal server?
Or is this something you have to do across the internet?
Intranet, or Internet? ... and what is available to you?

A "thesis"? Wouldn't you have a good knowledge about this already?

BluePanther
01-04-2012, 03:23 PM
Is this something on your own personal server?
Or is this something you have to do across the internet?
Intranet, or Internet? ... and what is available to you?

A "thesis"? Wouldn't you have a good knowledge about this already?

Yeah mlseim he posted this before, and no-one wanted to help him because 1- it's a class project he simply wants us to do for him and 2- he should have been taught what he needs to know in the first place, but told us it's a "bad college that didn't teach him anything".

tangoforce
01-04-2012, 04:18 PM
told us it's a "bad college that didn't teach him anything".

Lol.. so from that we can conclude one of two things:

The op didn't pay attention / skivved
The college really is bad*

*There are some such as the Computer Training College (http://www.computertrainingcollege.co.uk/) which really are bad - I signed up to them years ago and I had to proof read their course work and tell THEM of the problems etc. When you're paying 3k thats not a good sign. I cancelled within the 7 day cooling off period - when you're telling them how to use mathematical formulas, and explaining the difference between star and bus topologies to THEM (along with other things), there is something very wrong :eek:. If CTC ever read this, I still have all the documentation to back up these claims too. Even now a whois shows a Mr Jason Kendall as the domains owner who is "a non-trading individual who has opted to have their address omitted from the WHOIS service". Non-trading individual running a home tuition for profit company?

teedoff
01-05-2012, 01:32 AM
Lol.. so from that we can conclude one of two things:

The op didn't pay attention / skivved
The college really is bad*

*There are some such as the Computer Training College (http://www.computertrainingcollege.co.uk/) which really are bad - I signed up to them years ago and I had to proof read their course work and tell THEM of the problems etc. When you're paying 3k thats not a good sign. I cancelled within the 7 day cooling off period - when you're telling them how to use mathematical formulas, and explaining the difference between star and bus topologies to THEM (along with other things), there is something very wrong :eek:. If CTC ever read this, I still have all the documentation to back up these claims too. Even now a whois shows a Mr Jason Kendall as the domains owner who is "a non-trading individual who has opted to have their address omitted from the WHOIS service". Non-trading individual running a home tuition for profit company?

Given the fact that it plainly states in the posting rules and guidelines here that posting the same question in multiple forums is against the rules(which presently he has 4), I think it may be safe to say the first one is the correst conclusion ...lol

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum