View Full Version : Pop-up and custom edits on e-commerce (BigCommerce) store

Ammar Khan
12-29-2011, 05:50 PM
1) Project Details: (be as specific as possible):

We are wanting to give a customized experience for customers that come to our clothing e-commerce store from different countries. When someone comes on our e-commerce store for the first time, we want them to see a pop-up from which they can select their country. On selecting their country, we want the currency of our website to change to their respective currency.

We use BigCommerce as our e-commerce platform and they have a neat feature where we can redirect customers to www.WEBSITE.com/?setCurrencyID=2 etc. to show visitors prices in their currency.

1.) Graphics of the pop-up will be provided by us.
2.) On selecting the country, the visitor should not get the pop-up for another 5 visits
3.) We want a custom drop-down list with the list of countries on the top of the pages so that if customer accidentally clicks on a country, he can switch

2) Payment method/ details (Paypal, check? Timeline?):

Paypal. 3 days.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask!

nicole_anderson
12-29-2011, 07:27 PM
May I know the full details of this project?
Send it over email so we can evaluate and make further solutions
Email: nicole@wickedinnovations.com

I'll be glad to accommodate.

Regards,
Nicole Anderson

warrior021
01-01-2012, 07:38 PM
if you are still looking for someone to take care of it then please email me with more details.
i am interested in it

thewebguy2011
01-02-2012, 05:26 PM
I would be glad to help.

Please take a look at my services description in this thread: http://www.codingforums.com/showthread.php?t=247565

I look forward to hearing from you.

Glen Elkins

DynamicSystems
09-06-2012, 03:09 PM
The elements you mentioned (currency selector, etc.) all have their snippets in BIGcommerce. So it seems to be possible to create a new panel that contains those snippets and opend in a popup.

DynamicSystems
09-06-2012, 03:11 PM
P.S. This will not be a smple work, however...

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum