View Full Version : website critique

prox
12-19-2011, 01:04 AM
I started this about 2 weeks ago....

www.prox.hypeshell.com

I was just wondering if you guys could tell me what you think about the overall design/designs. I have been playing with HTML and CSS... soon PHP.
If you go to the Designs section of the site, there are 2 thumbnails linking 2 templates I have created. I have done everything from scratch. I know the code needs cleaned up a bit. Any suggestions/thoughts?
I'm not finished with these designs, I'm sure there will be a lot more changes to make them function better. I'm also trying to make sure they look correct in different browsers.

sustained
12-21-2011, 04:22 PM
I started this about 2 weeks ago....

www.prox.hypeshell.com

I was just wondering if you guys could tell me what you think about the overall design/designs. I have been playing with HTML and CSS... soon PHP.
If you go to the Designs section of the site, there are 2 thumbnails linking 2 templates I have created. I have done everything from scratch. I know the code needs cleaned up a bit. Any suggestions/thoughts?
I'm not finished with these designs, I'm sure there will be a lot more changes to make them function better. I'm also trying to make sure they look correct in different browsers.

I feel like depending on what type of tab you click on that tab should get bigger but the prox tab is always the biggest giving me the impression im always on the prox page

krome
01-03-2012, 01:00 AM
This looks professional.

I like the color schemes as well.

The only thing that I would change is the Proxy tab. I would make it the same size as the code and design tabs.

Other then that I think that it is a very nice looking site.

prox
01-14-2012, 08:45 PM
Check it out now. I've created a couple more designs on there... thanks for the ideas guys, I'll have to play around with the tabs more.

Anyways, the site has a new design and I have 2 previous designs linked in the Designs section.

More opinions please :D

Nightfire
01-14-2012, 09:44 PM
The right hand side of the page seems realy bare, it's like you only concentrated on the left hand side.

Plus when looking at your navigation menu, I have no idea what page I'm actually on

prox
01-15-2012, 01:40 AM
should I put the name of the section above the center table somewhere? I have a wider version of that background graphic. Think I should divide it up some how, maybe put part of it on the left and part on the right and fade it in the center with the middle table? that design was more of an artsy/play with css thing than anything

prox
01-16-2012, 12:26 AM
ok, did some updates.... http://www.prox.hypeshell.com/indexeraser.html is the new version.

http://www.prox.hypeshell.com/indexeraser2.html is the version you saw earlier, any better?

I know there's still white on the right but I might mess with that later. I kind of went with the 960 design.

Crake
01-19-2012, 10:56 PM
I like the background image the only think i would presonatly change is the content background the transparency conflicts with the main background image,

may just be a personal preference though

good job though :)

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum