View Full Version : Web Site Review

NoeG
12-01-2011, 06:48 PM
I designed this site for my buddy who I used to work with and we're still in the process of fine tuning minor details of the site but as far as design goes this is the final version, and I'm aware it isn't validated yet.

As visitors does the site make you feel welcomed? Does the site provide enough information to decide if you want to go deeper into the website? Is it easy to read? Is the content positioned effectively?

What about the design, the typography and color scheme?

All feed back is greatly appreciated

teedoff
12-01-2011, 07:49 PM
Functionality wise, it seems pretty good. Visually, in my opinion, everything is just SO big. The head section with the black background takes up over half of the viewport on my laptop with 1600X900 resolution. The text is kinda big as well, but I guess it fits with the large aspects.

NoeG
12-01-2011, 08:55 PM
Yea your right it sure does and I'm using a 1366x768 resolution it takes up over half. How much would that effect a visitors/potential customers impression?

Haydz
12-02-2011, 06:19 AM
The website looks great, well layed out and simple but as stated above the text is quite big, I'd try decreasing the font-size and see how that turns out.

Goodluck with the website, looking awesome so far.

bestdeveloper
12-02-2011, 03:42 PM
+1 to all the suggestions mentioned by latter user.
You site makes rather good impression. I like its feel and look. As for advices? Well, I'd like to recommend you to put mote content, as a present one appears unfinished a little.

NoeG
12-02-2011, 04:25 PM
+1 to all the suggestions mentioned by latter user.
You site makes rather good impression. I like its feel and look. As for advices? Well, I'd like to recommend you to put mote content, as a present one appears unfinished a little.

Thanks yea we're going to collab to finish it when he gets back from vacation. I agree with all of the feedback the font is too big I might scale the aspect ratio down a bit. You know I actually did this for free just to add another notch on my portfolio.

Any more feedback is appreciated.

zabalex
12-07-2011, 04:54 AM
You need to push your testimonial section somewhere on the first look. Once the page is loading I am able to see WHO WE ARE & WHAT WE DO on a 1366*768 resolution, if you have your testimonials at the first glance it will add more value.

You should think about the separation of two divs using &. There may be some better idea to separate the divs.

As everyone has said you should think about the text size, if it is looking too big on this resolution how big it will be on 1024*768.

Very little difference between the top background color and banner background color, it looks almost similar at first sight. you may try some more variations between these two.

logoonlinepros
12-09-2011, 10:12 AM
Very inspiring job! I think you have done really awesome job but header font could be used better here. Keep it up.

NoeG
12-09-2011, 08:28 PM
Thanks all for the feedback and suggestions, when my friend gets back from vacation we'll get back to work on addressing these issues

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum