View Full Version : contact form guy needed

Trent Boswell
11-26-2011, 06:35 PM
1) Project Details: (be as specific as possible): I'm about to start doing a lot of websites, and I've never been good with contact forms. I need a go-to guy for these. They will probably be very simple, though some could be more complicated in the future.

Don't think of this as a one-time thing, because it could turn into steady work.

2) Payment method/ details (Paypal, check? Timeline?): Paypal. Must sign a contract. No timeline yet.

11-26-2011, 07:36 PM
I'm assuming you need someone who can do the backend stuff e.g. PHP and anything that is dynamic? Or were you looking for someone who could do the front end e.g. HTML/CSS?

11-27-2011, 02:37 AM
Try my contact form on attachment its it's easy to change

Trent Boswell
11-27-2011, 01:47 PM
I don't know anything about contact forms. That's why I'm willing to pay someone to do it for me. All I can tell you is that I want a contact form that works, and send info to the website administrator.

Thanks but I want someone to do all of the work for me. I don't want to have to even hook anything up, because I suck at it and it won't work if I try it. I would give you a temporary password to the site as I was building it, and I would need you to place and implement all elements, cgi scripts, or whatever yourself, for me.

11-27-2011, 09:17 PM
I will do it for you. A form people fill out and it emails the administrators email all the information filled out.

11-28-2011, 05:14 AM
I wouldn't mind to help ya out.. I get bored at work sometimes :D
if you wanna look at a form n tell me wut ya think Check Here (http://www.miafs.com) and click any quote image on the right...the form should pop up.

Quick question for ya tho .. do you use Visual Studio? I have TFS on a server and can work with you on projects that way as well :thumbsup:

11-28-2011, 05:20 PM
Hey Trent!

We expertise in making contact form.
Should you have specs of this so we could analyze on how we could work in that?
Please give me a shout at my email: nicole@wickedinnovations.com to discuss this further.

Hoping to hear your response dear.

Kind Regards,
Nicole Anderson