View Full Version : Twitter password reset doesn't work?

lashley
11-26-2011, 10:20 AM
Hi,

I've been trying to reset password but it's useless, keeps saying I'm not writing the captcha code properly. Any idea?

I don't know if this forum is the right place to post my cry for help. But I always got help here.

Thanks,
Karl

theeoriginal1
11-26-2011, 07:41 PM
It doesnt reset your password to your email?? I swear when I did mine awhile ago it was to my email on file. Unless that is new to use captcha. Have u tried the audio captcha just to make sure?

lashley
11-27-2011, 11:13 AM
No I don't get anything in email.

Also I tried audio captcha, text captcha, different browsers, I also tried resetting password for an account I am able to login, where I know the email and username yet still I don't receive anything in email (nor spam) and twitter keeps saying to enter the correct captcha.

Karl

Elia
11-28-2011, 11:51 AM
In this case I guess you should send a bug report to their team.

lashley
12-01-2011, 09:00 AM
In this case I guess you should send a bug report to their team.

How? They certainly don't have email submission form, or any other way I can locate to contact them... I send a tweet to @support if that works at all.

Karl

Spookster
12-01-2011, 09:50 AM
How? They certainly don't have email submission form, or any other way I can locate to contact them... I send a tweet to @support if that works at all.

Karl

Really?
http://support.twitter.com/forms/general

innpacked
12-02-2011, 10:08 AM
follow the whole instruction of twitter? and try to relocate your error. i sure u will reset your password.

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum