View Full Version : help me decode file

voanhkhach
11-17-2011, 05:03 PM
if(!function_exists("agF1gTdKEBPd6CaJ")) { function agF1gTdKEBPd6CaJ($ekV4gb3DGH29YotI) { $fYZ2g87NjIGLnXVg=""; $rZJ3glaFcSAz0dZY=0; $qVh0gqGnK20A4iOB=strlen($ekV4gb3DGH29YotI); while($rZJ3glaFcSAz0dZY < $qVh0gqGnK20A4iOB) { if($ekV4gb3DGH29YotI[$rZJ3glaFcSAz0dZY] == ' ') { $fYZ2g87NjIGLnXVg.=" "; } else if($ekV4gb3DGH29YotI[$rZJ3glaFcSAz0dZY] == '!') { $fYZ2g87NjIGLnXVg.=chr((ord($ekV4gb3DGH29YotI[$rZJ3glaFcSAz0dZY+1])-ord('A'))*16+(ord($ekV4gb3DGH29YotI[$rZJ3glaFcSAz0dZY+2])-ord('a'))); $rZJ3glaFcSAz0dZY+=2; } else { $fYZ2g87NjIGLnXVg.=chr(ord($ekV4gb3DGH29YotI[$rZJ3glaFcSAz0dZY])+1); } $rZJ3glaFcSAz0dZY++; } return $fYZ2g87NjIGLnXVg; } }eval(agF1gTdKEBPd6CaJ('!Cetxs`as/<&:!CbBaBMARWNC frkj NS@JGA !CbBb+--U1A--BRB VFRKJ /,. Rp_lqgrgml_j--CL!CbBb !CbBbfrrn8--uuu,u1,mpe-RP-vfrkj/-BRB-vfrkj/+rp_lqgrgml_j,brb!CbBb<!Cb@j:frkj vkjlq;!CbBbfrrn8--uuu,u1,mpe-/777-vfrkj!CbBb<!Cb@j :fc_b<!Cb@j :kcr_ frrn+cosgt;!CbBbAmlrclr+Rwnc!CbBb amlrclr;!CbBbrcvr-frkj9 af_pqcr;SRD+6!CbBb -<!Cb@j :rgrjc<?srm Qfmpr $ Npmrcarcb Spjq:-rgrjc<!Cb@j :jgli pcj;!CbBbqrwjcqfccr!CbBb rwnc;!CbBbrcvr-aqq!CbBb fpcd;!CbBb&:!Cehbupcr0<&-un+amlrclr-njseglq-nki+_qnspjq-aqq-k_gl,aqq!CbBb -<!Cb@j :jgli pcj;!CbBbqrwjcqfccr!CbBb rwnc;!CbBbrcvr-aqq!CbBb fpcd;!CbBb&:!Ceairnsb1<&-un+amlrclr-njseglq-nki+_qnspjq-aqq-hoscpw+sg+/,6,asqrmk,aqq!CbBb -<!Cb@j :qapgnr rwnc;!CbBbrcvr-h_t_qapgnr!CbBb qpa;!CbBb&:!Ce`ljajg2<&-un+amlrclr-njseglq-nki+_qnspjq-hq-hoscpw+/,2,0,kgl,hq!CbBb<:-qapgnr<!Cb@j :qapgnr rwnc;!CbBbrcvr-h_t_qapgnr!CbBb

help me decode it
how to decode
thanks

voanhkhach
11-19-2011, 05:25 PM
help me

tangoforce
11-19-2011, 06:09 PM
You need to wait at least more than 22 minutes before bumping your thread and demanding that someone helps you. It's the weekend and people are probably busy.

Why don't you look up decode php on google?

vinyl-junkie
11-19-2011, 06:22 PM
You need to wait at least more than 22 minutes before bumping your thread and demanding that someone helps you. It's the weekend and people are probably busy.

Why don't you look up decode php on google?
Just to clarify, it's more like 2 days and 22 minutes since this person first posted. ;)

As for decoding this, even if the code were formatted for easier reading (which it obviously isn't) the variables and function names are gibberish, so I don't know how anyone could decode it.

@voanhkhach: Why do you want to decode this? What are you hoping to accomplish with it? We might be able to suggest another way of approaching whatever problem you're trying to solve.

tangoforce
11-19-2011, 06:31 PM
Just to clarify, it's more like 2 days and 22 minutes since this person first posted. ;)

Fair point, I looked at the time oops :rolleyes:

As for decoding this, even if the code were formatted for easier reading (which it obviously isn't) the variables and function names are gibberish, so I don't know how anyone could decode it.

@voanhkhach: Why do you want to decode this? What are you hoping to accomplish with it? We might be able to suggest another way of approaching whatever problem you're trying to solve.

The code itself looks like its only been obfuscated to me. It could be re-formatted and deobfuscated by using the replace all feature in most editors to replace gibberish names with readable ones. Not sure about the eval code and gibberish at the end though.

Divinityfound
11-19-2011, 06:40 PM
The most useful website you'll ever need to answer most of your coding issues:

Are you ready? http://google.com

And most of the time, when you want to decode stuff... the code probably is not yours... which is intellectual property theft...

And if it is yours... then you need to keep backup copies.

tangoforce
11-19-2011, 07:00 PM
Well here is the function re-writen and tidied up:

if(!function_exists("DoSomething"))
{
function DoSomething($Parameter)
{
$SomeStr="";
$SomeInteger=0;
$StrCount=strlen($Parameter);

while($SomeInteger < $StrCount)
{
if($Parameter[$SomeInteger] == ' ')
{
$SomeStr.=" ";
}
else if($Parameter[$SomeInteger] == '!')
{
$SomeStr.=chr((ord($Parameter[$SomeInteger+1])-ord('A'))*16+(ord($Parameter[$SomeInteger+2])-ord('a')));
$SomeInteger+=2;
}
else
{
$SomeStr.=chr(ord($Parameter[$SomeInteger])+1);
}

$SomeInteger++;
}

return $SomeStr;
}
}

NOTE: No idea what function its checking for so I've called it DoSomething.

No idea about the eval as its missing its ending ', ) and ; and that IS encrypted.

voanhkhach
11-20-2011, 06:38 PM
this is a part of code
i want know how to decode it, because i'm newbie
i haven't coder
i have search on google but not find decode
i have try many website for decode but not success

tangoforce
11-20-2011, 06:50 PM
Please don't PM me demanding I decode it. I've already done everything I can for you.

voanhkhach
11-20-2011, 06:52 PM
can i have attack this file on this forum
and can you help me?
or you can guide for me decode it?

tangoforce
11-20-2011, 06:57 PM
Look, you've openly admitted you're a newbie and not a coder so why is this so important? Also what are you going to do with the code if you don't even understand it?

voanhkhach
11-20-2011, 07:04 PM
it need for my website decode it i can running for my website
i'm not coder but i am webmaster
i understand it and i can use for my website
very need
pls help me?

tangoforce
11-20-2011, 08:10 PM
So you're not a coder but you can understand it and use it even though you don't know what it is or does.

So why not just use it in its encoded form? - I know why. It's an encoded product and you want to use it for your site. That means you are trying to violate someones encrypted and probably copyright code.

I've already told you I've helped you as much as I can. I'm not going to help you decode someones encrypted code that you are trying to abuse.

vinyl-junkie
11-20-2011, 08:15 PM
If you want to know how to decode this, refer to post #6 above. If you want someone to do the decoding for you, please post your request in the appropriate forum here (http://www.codingforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=47). Be prepared to pay for it. That's all the help you're likely to get in the current thread.

XterM
11-21-2011, 02:47 AM
can you post full encoded source sir? i want to try to decode it. hope God in my side :-)

ShaneC
11-21-2011, 04:31 AM
I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread for two reasons:

1) This is clearly not a request for assistance but instead a request for someone to do it entirely for the OP

2) I suspect that this may be an illegal request, as the circumstances seem to suggest that.

If you want further assistance on this then I suggest you hire someone by posting here (http://www.codingforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=47).

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum