View Full Version : Custom tag filter

spadez
11-15-2011, 04:41 PM
1) Project Details: (be as specific as possible):

Hi,

I am looking to develop a filter for a contact board. This will be coded in Javascript, CSS(3) and HTML.

The idea is to have a list of “filter” boxes, i.e “location” or “keyword”. When a box is clicked, the div under these filter box’s expands and shows the available options. From there, an option is selected and added to a “tag”. This may sound complicated, but actually its relatively simple. I will be on skype to go through each stage.

This is effectively what I am trying to make:

http://s11.postimage.org/vjpb5fkr7/dribbbleshot1.jpg

This is for a large production site so it is important that the code is extremely clean, optimised and commented. I am looking for someone with a proven track record of working with javascript and css3. This is to be coded in PURE javascript, not using a framework like jquery.

If you are up for the job please get in touch.

2) Payment method/ details (Paypal, check? Timeline?):

Paypal payment. Completion within 2 days.

Rowsdower!
11-15-2011, 06:43 PM
Is this an AJAX operation (i.e. do you call in new results from the server when filters are chosen or not)? If so, do you have the back end coded already or does that need to be done as well? (And if it needs to be done, what language is your back end currently using? PHP? ASP?)

Or do you have just a single page of results for any given query, which will then get trimmed based on filters?

nicole_anderson
11-15-2011, 06:48 PM
Hi Spadez!

I PM'd you of my contact details, perhaps you'll be interested with our service.
Kindly check on it :)

Thanks,
Nicole

spadez
11-16-2011, 09:40 AM
Or do you have just a single page of results for any given query, which will then get trimmed based on filters?

I would like the system to be ajax driven, and for the time being simple display a test message to show that it is working, rather thann actually filtering any results. For example:

Filters applied: Category = X, Date = Y

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum