View Full Version : boardincollege.com, what else..

boardincollege
11-08-2011, 02:11 AM
needs to be better. ive working on this site for awhile and i know its nothing special. im just doing it for a hobby but it doesnt draw people back. any ideas?

Boardincollege.com (http://boardincollege.com)

Philip M
11-08-2011, 07:39 AM
Looks grey and uninspiring to me. Boring, in fact. ;) Reminds me of a 1960 advertisment for a cigarette brand - "You're never alone with a Strand". The brand folded - because no-one wants to admit to being alone.

If "Board" is supposed to be "bored" it would be better to make it so - otherwise people may think that you can't spell, which is always a turn-off.

boardincollege
11-08-2011, 03:44 PM
no its supposed to be board. bored was taken and play on words makes people remember things better anyways. but yes it is boring

Fumigator
11-08-2011, 04:33 PM
I like the play on words, but it would be really clever if your website were a classifieds site for finding a place to live for college students. (Room and Board, get it?)

Anyway.... I'm sure you didn't mean for this to happen, pretty unreadable (attachment).

boardincollege
11-08-2011, 05:10 PM
yeah ive been fighting tis for awhile. on my hosting it shows the page going further down, but some computer do that. And i like the housing classified idea. I have a classified app i can put on, good idea.. i just edited it again and the screen issue should be gone

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum