View Full Version : game tournament website

11-05-2011, 01:02 AM
1) Project Details: I need a site where the user can Sign up to play in tournaments for a computer game. they would need to be able to put into brackets with others who signed up for the tournament and able to report a win or loss in order to advance. There would need to be a page that shows the tournament standings, and brackets with the users name and such , have some form of message system to be able to file a dispute to an admin. these would be weekly tournaments so i would need to be able to archive these past results and start fresh a new week.

example of a type of bracket page: http://playhem.com/tourney/11455

2) Payment method/ details (Paypal, check? Timeline?): Paypal, timeline i would prefer sometime in a month.

Also i know what i am asking for something fairly difficult but my budget is $1000-$1500

11-07-2011, 03:07 AM
hey mate,

i have developed similar things in the past but im sure i can help you out, you can contact me on
bill@syse.com.au we can talk further for creating this for you

11-08-2011, 02:27 PM

Can you email me of the complete details of your project at nicole@wickedinnovations.com .
I'd be glad to accommodate and provide accurate solution for this. :)

11-15-2011, 10:26 AM
Your project is very interesting. we want to talk with you regarding your project, will you please provide me your contact details?