View Full Version : game tournament website

imysteriousl
11-05-2011, 01:02 AM
1) Project Details: I need a site where the user can Sign up to play in tournaments for a computer game. they would need to be able to put into brackets with others who signed up for the tournament and able to report a win or loss in order to advance. There would need to be a page that shows the tournament standings, and brackets with the users name and such , have some form of message system to be able to file a dispute to an admin. these would be weekly tournaments so i would need to be able to archive these past results and start fresh a new week.

example of a type of bracket page: http://playhem.com/tourney/11455

2) Payment method/ details (Paypal, check? Timeline?): Paypal, timeline i would prefer sometime in a month.

Also i know what i am asking for something fairly difficult but my budget is $1000-$1500

syseweb
11-07-2011, 03:07 AM
hey mate,

i have developed similar things in the past but im sure i can help you out, you can contact me on
bill@syse.com.au we can talk further for creating this for you

nicole_anderson
11-08-2011, 02:27 PM
Hello!

Can you email me of the complete details of your project at nicole@wickedinnovations.com .
I'd be glad to accommodate and provide accurate solution for this. :)

Regards,
Nicole

andersonaaleyah
11-15-2011, 10:26 AM
Your project is very interesting. we want to talk with you regarding your project, will you please provide me your contact details?

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum