View Full Version : CAPTCHA Code not showing up

msmarti
11-04-2011, 02:36 PM
Can you please tell me why the CAPTCHA code is not showing up on my computer?

See link for example. I am trying to submit an email to this person but the CPTCHA verification code is not coming through.

http://mycouponlady.com/contact-me/

_Aerospace_Eng_
11-04-2011, 03:03 PM
Do you have adblock installed? What browser are you using? The captcha shows up fine for me.

msmarti
11-04-2011, 03:26 PM
I was using Google Chrome but when I used IE it showed up. Do you know why?

How can I tell if I have adblock installed?

When I go here http://www.sundaycouponpreview.com/contact/ using IE the email verification does not show up, it's a box with a red X in the middle.

_Aerospace_Eng_
11-04-2011, 03:32 PM
I'm using Chrome as well and it showed up for me. The second link you posted I'm using Chrome and that image does not show up for me so that is likely an error on your part. As for knowing if you had Adblock installed, you would know because you would have to install it yourself. It is the little red stop sign looking logo in your address bar.

Can you see this in Chrome? http://mycouponlady.com/wp-content/plugins/si-contact-form/captcha/securimage_show.php?prefix=lOyOqa12PsnzFeJT

msmarti
11-04-2011, 03:37 PM
Yea, it's probably something on my computer......but does anyone know what that would be so I can fix it?

_Aerospace_Eng_
11-04-2011, 03:39 PM
I meant to say error on their part not yours. Can you see the image I posted in my previous post?

msmarti
11-04-2011, 03:44 PM
Can you possibly tell me how to get my banner lined back up? I spoke with someone on here who gave me a code and it messed it up and now I can't get it back to the way I originally had it.

frugalwallets.com

teedoff
11-04-2011, 03:48 PM
Can you possibly tell me how to get my banner lined back up? I spoke with someone on here who gave me a code and it messed it up and now I can't get it back to the way I originally had it.

frugalwallets.com

lol Your mixing issues. On your banner, I added a top margin of 6px on the #header div and it lines up fine now. You menu still isn't right though.

msmarti
11-05-2011, 01:59 AM
#header div Where abouts is this in my CSS I wonder. I see # header but nothing that says # Header Div

teedoff
11-05-2011, 02:20 AM
#header div Where abouts is this in my CSS I wonder. I see # header but nothing that says # Header Div

umm So did you try ading the margin on #header? You have a DIV with an id of header....so your #header div is what I'm talking about. So instead of trying to locate "#header div" and then posting back here, you could have just tried it...lol

msmarti
11-05-2011, 02:33 AM
Don't assume I even half way know what I'm doing...LOLOL I am using WordPress and when I need to add something I just paste the code into a widget...CSS is totally greek to me.

That DID work, thank you!!!! BUT take a look at it now and see where the white background meets the end of the header edge? I don't think thats suppose to be like that.

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum