View Full Version : [PAYING WELL] Forum Bot and interactive forum Images [PAYING WELL]

gete
11-03-2011, 07:59 PM
1) Project Details: (be as specific as possible):

Forum Bot:
I want it to be able to delete and repost the same post, if the latest post on thread is my own post, (The forum I am targeting this for allows me to delete my posts so no problem) for bump. I want it to recognize if the latest post(s) on the threads specified is my own, and if its not my own I want it to notify me with a sound + email, else just delete and repost the same post.

Interactive forum Images:

Here is an example of what I am asking for:
http://my-avscan.com/result_time.php?t=i&w=MjU5MTk1

Refresh this forum page. Each time you do a refresh this image is going to be updated. Now it counts with minutes. when it reaches 60 mins, it counts with hours, then days, Ect.

I want something similar to this. Its something like PHP Scripting and a GD library to make images on the fly, pretty easy to do overall.

My own interactive image would be a countdown image. It will count secs , mins , hours , days. 1 week count down. You chose the image and the graphics. I litterally don't care, as long as it does this job.

2) Payment method/ detail (Paypal, check? Timeline?): Literally any Method of payment. There is no problem in that.

nicole_anderson
11-03-2011, 08:29 PM
Heya gete!

We can work on the project, however, could you provide complete specs of the project so we can give you an accurate quotation?

Another thing, Should you have specific budget for this?
Please let me know your thoughts.

Regards,
Nicole

gete
11-04-2011, 01:35 PM
PMed you but still I havent heard your quote :/

Anyone else? I need this done as fast as possible.

nicole_anderson
11-04-2011, 04:13 PM
Sorry to keep you waiting.
Just want to let you know that we can't be able to attend the project.

Thanks for your consideration though.

Kind regards,
Nicole

gete
11-06-2011, 10:24 PM
Bumping this!! PM ME!

syseweb
11-07-2011, 03:24 AM
Hi mate,

please contact me on
bill@syse.com.au

im sure its possible need little more information to help you develop this.

gete
11-07-2011, 02:31 PM
Bumping this! It's just a simple FORUM BOT! Still waiting for someone!

gete
11-08-2011, 01:58 PM
Still lookin...

Fumigator
11-08-2011, 03:33 PM
Due to the high likelihood this type of script would violate terms of service for whatever forum it was inflicted on, I'm closing this thread.

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum