View Full Version : how to attach .zip file in website

KingJames603
10-31-2011, 06:28 PM
I am trying to figure out how to attach a photoshop file for download to website which I have a mockup to show in photoshop. I am using the code below that when I load the website in firefox and click the link I get the problem loading page message: "Firefox can't find the file at /C:/Users/MyName/Documents/Personal Website Files/Personal Website/MockupToHTML/HomepageMockup4/HomepageMockup-4.zip.

<a href="MockupToHTML/HomepageMockup4/HomepageMockup4.zip" target="_self"><font color="#104f10"><u>Click here for Photoshop Mockup file</u></font></a>

I don't know if you have to use a server-side framework like ASP.NET to attach .zip files to a website. Any suggestions for code to attach a .zip file in a website?

aina
10-31-2011, 07:50 PM
Your code looks right, the problem is that you also need to place the file under the same folder structure as you web page

KingJames603
11-02-2011, 02:23 AM
You are right, I had folders that are the same in two separate directories which helped solved the problem, kind of confusing at first but figured it out. Thank you so much aina.

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum