View Full Version : Stickies everywhere

08-03-2003, 05:20 AM
Hi! :)

Maybe it's just me, but do we need all these stickies at the top of the forums? With the new ad (that I don't mind even if it's the biggest text add I've ever seen :D ) screen space becomes more limited.

In the General forum for example there are 5 stickies. On my screen, 1024*768, not more than 2 topics are visible - if I have my browser window maximized which I never have if I can avoid it.

Couldn't the 'extra' stickes be shoved together in a sub forum like the ones in 'JavaScript programming'?

Just a thought. :(

08-03-2003, 09:38 AM
Hi Meow:
Thanks for the note. I'll look into the situation closer, and see what can be combined and even deleted.

08-03-2003, 10:56 AM
It's no biggie and, as said, maybe it's just me. I kinda like to see the new threads at top. :o

I thought a little more. _If_ you want to move them maybe all old stickes could be moved to the same special forum? Kind of a useful links/advice collection. And then they could be referred to at the bottom of the sticky with rules at the top of each forum.

Oh well, maybe I'm just complicating things. :(

08-03-2003, 06:57 PM
I agree meow, If there are 1 or 2 stickys thats not bad. But with this new Add on top (kind of anoying:D ) and like 5 stickys it gets to be alot.

Ofcourse how lazy are we that we cant' just scroll down lol:p

08-03-2003, 07:43 PM
Make that massive ad about half as big or less than that even imho.