View Full Version : Looking for a coder (CSS, php, Javascript)

Letsgarius
10-09-2011, 12:51 PM
Hi! As said, looking for a coder to build a webpage. Most of the code is already there but it has some holes and needs to be put together. Details and more information preferably through PMs.

Able to pay, but not that much. It's negotiable though.

nicole_anderson
10-10-2011, 04:33 PM
Sent you Pm. Please be more specific and provide detailed information regarding the project so we can come out on how we can help out.

Thanks,
Nicole

apps.dev
10-10-2011, 10:04 PM
Hi,

Sounds Good & interesting.

Basically i am a multi talented Freelance Web Developer with extensive experience in design & development using Ruby on Rails, Python, PHP, Flex, Django and Drupal including complex Python ,Django/Postgress bug Rectification, Android and i OS development

Also I am doing experiments in HTML5, Scala,Haskell and Erlang. Recently Twitter had changed to Scala from Ruby"

I am based in Houston (Texas) and presently working remotely on various projects.

Appreciate an opportunity to work for your project remotely as i am and expert in open source technology.

My hourly rates are "OPEN" including a fixed budget for the project and also ready for a trial work.

My email id : sitaramforall at gmail dot com

Skype ID - ranjitattingal

Thanks!!

Letsgarius
10-11-2011, 07:44 PM
Hi! Now, I got a surprisingly big response (5PMs) and I'm currently discussing with one group. I might contact others too, including the two of you, but well, just saying!

Chanks! (cheers + thanks)

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum