View Full Version : PHP/MySQL Programmer Wanted To Work Existing Project.

10-05-2011, 12:07 AM
1) Project Details: (need to add some feature to site ):
1 need to ad limit to what a person can purchase
2 need to fix referral Commission
3 add purchase fee

2) Payment method/ details (Paypal or alertpay as soon as project is finished and working ):

10-05-2011, 12:13 AM
Hi there,

yes, we have extensive experience with PHP programming. Please let us know your convenient time to discuss on this opportunity.

Looking forward to work with you

10-05-2011, 12:23 AM
Sent you PM. Let me know if you'll be able to go through the service so as to accommodate your inquiry.

10-05-2011, 12:24 AM
i have replied to both of you please let me know something when you have time thanks

10-05-2011, 07:58 PM
Sent a PM.

10-06-2011, 03:13 PM

Sounds Good & interesting.

Basically i am a multi talented Freelance Web Developer with extensive experience in design & development using Ruby on Rails, Python, PHP, Flex, Django and Drupal including complex Python ,Django/Postgress bug Rectification, Android and i OS development

Also I am doing experiments in HTML5, Scala,Haskell and Erlang. Recently Twitter had changed to Scala from Ruby"

I am based in Houston (Texas) and presently working remotely on various projects.

Appreciate an opportunity to work for your project remotely as i am and expert in open source technology.

My hourly rates are "OPEN" including a fixed budget for the project and also ready for a trial work.

My email id ranjit dot usa2011 at gmail.com

Skype ID - ranjitattingal

10-24-2011, 06:32 PM
My portfolio: wassgha.t15.org
my email: wassgha@gmail.com
Price: 30$