View Full Version : Need a developer.

ESN
09-20-2011, 10:11 PM
I'm looking to launch a website that has a list of video streams. When the streams are active(live) they will show up. When off air, they will not. The site would function similar to leagueoflegendsstreams.com but a different subject.

The issue is I'm not sure what type of programming(java, php, etc.) is involved, so I'm not sure where to post the job.

Any information regarding what skillsets are required to develop a site similar to this would be extremely helpful.

Thanks,
Rob

mumbil
09-23-2011, 06:18 PM
I'm looking to launch a website that has a list of video streams. When the streams are active(live) they will show up. When off air, they will not. The site would function similar to leagueoflegendsstreams.com but a different subject.

The issue is I'm not sure what type of programming(java, php, etc.) is involved, so I'm not sure where to post the job.

Any information regarding what skillsets are required to develop a site similar to this would be extremely helpful.

Thanks,
Rob

I can do the job......

i have made a site like golden retriever for sale (http://www.mumbaikennels.com/Golden_Retriever_For_Sale.html)

mumbil
09-23-2011, 06:19 PM

Thanks,
Rob

what qualification you are looking for?

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum