View Full Version : PPD Site

doctordew
09-17-2011, 02:47 AM
1) Project Details: (be as specific as possible): Looking to create a PPD site similar to sharecash.org

For those of you who don't know what it is exactly, the languages needed are HTML, PHP, MySQL, and a little ASP.net to create the postback as far as I know.

2) Payment method/ details (Paypal, check? Timeline?): I can pay through just about any method out there; however, paypal is preferred and choosing a method involving a fee should be included in your quote and will be deducted from payment.

As a side note, I ignore those "hey my company can do this for you" type of messages. I'm looking for an individual not a company. Honestly prefer people newer to it than the experienced (due to the price differences). I would ideally like to have it within 2 weeks at latest so include your time line in your quote.

doctordew
09-19-2011, 03:23 AM
I had the wrong link in here initially. Corrected it. This will be my one and only bump before I try out another site to get a quote. I'll wait a few days on that so it's still open to offers here.

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum