View Full Version : Making a calander

09-15-2011, 11:42 AM
I have found my way to some cod that will give me some calender information that i will use to make a calender but i am getting an error and not sure how to get around it.

My Code:

$search = unixtojd(mktime(0, 0, 0, 9, 16, 2011));
print_r(cal_from_jd($search, CAL_GREGORIAN));

One i dont know what its going by the 15th day seems strange but my maybe be due to my second problem a error i get in red on the loaded page.

Warning: mktime() [function.mktime]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Antarctica/Macquarie' for 'EST/10.0/no DST' instead in /home/syco/server/week6/cal.php on line 19

I have tried using the suggested but still having problems is there another way to get around this?

Any help would be great

09-15-2011, 12:31 PM

That line fixes both problems. but now that i have it working i see its a big array with all the details with in it. Im having trouble getting out single results at a time. How would i do this?