View Full Version : text interfering with logo

ketanco
09-09-2011, 03:07 PM
Hi please look at the very top of my site. The date you see with blue letters is interfering with the logo. Where can I change the format of this? if I want to display in Month day and year only? (eliminate day of the week) go to roboticmagazine.com

Kor
09-09-2011, 03:11 PM
use short notation:

Fri, Sep 09, 2011

Change here:

var dayarray=new Array("Sunday","Monday","Tuesday","Wednesday","Thursday","Friday","Saturday")
var montharray=new Array("January","February","March","April","May","June","July","August","September","October","November","December")

ketanco
09-09-2011, 03:42 PM
use short notation:

Fri, Sep 09, 2011

Change here:

var dayarray=new Array("Sunday","Monday","Tuesday","Wednesday","Thursday","Friday","Saturday")
var montharray=new Array("January","February","March","April","May","June","July","August","September","October","November","December")

how can i see which file is this? i dont know what file to go

Kor
09-09-2011, 03:47 PM
It appears to be written in your index, at least that is what I see with Firebug app of Firefox. But if you have a structure which uses server-side includes, I can not see "through" them.

It is you who must search those lines of codes, as you have access to your site, not me.

teedoff
09-09-2011, 03:54 PM
If you're using any type of file management system or wysiwyg platfrom like DW, you can click ctrl+f to do a text search in all your files.

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum