View Full Version : ($200) changing the look of website.

CODE1111
08-29-2011, 06:58 PM
1) Project Details: The site i have is kinda bland right now, just need some photos on a few of the pages(And a way to edit those), and also when a user logs on i need a terms and conditions checkbox for the user to accept, and a way for me to write and edit the terms and conditions from the admin panel.
The website is PHP and MySQL driven and is not currently hosted.

2) Payment method/ details....PayPal

Dreamsabre
08-30-2011, 09:46 AM
I did not intend to post, ran across here for a reference for something - but;

For all the options you required - that could be built with a very simple administrative panel, or "Content Management System"...the official name. Admin panel sounds easier to me.

"The website is PHP and MySQL driven and is not currently hosted."
-Can provide you with paid hosts to look at that are considered the best, and a free one I have personally used time to time for smaller projects that doesn't have high traffic.

When you only have a small stream of traffic coming in, free hosting really cuts back on the financial ledger :). Free (and paid, naturally) all support php and MySQL as well.

Paypal is perfect, and my account is verified on there.

To back up my words, send me a private message on here if I can help you. I can show you images and websites from my portfolio..I don't need the link getting out, spam is horrible these days.

Last but not least, I am a certified web developer that won't leave you hanging. Have a good one, and good luck with whatever you decide to do!

rose_developer
09-11-2011, 06:51 PM
Hello,

I have been a web developer since last 4 years, i would like to work on your task if i get a chance from you.

My portfolio :

http://www.gwebhostuk.com/portfolio/

Mugzi
09-14-2011, 10:29 PM
$200 is a bit low but i would consider it if you were to send me some clients after.. Drop me a PM with some examples of sites you like or even some examples from a template site along with some more details like the url of the site i'd need to mod..

Waka
09-16-2011, 05:20 PM
Hello CODE111,

I know some good coders from Ukraine they make good prices.
PM me if you need more infos!

Waka

nicole_anderson
09-28-2011, 05:47 PM
Is the project still available? Would you consider outsourcing your project with programmers and developers in the Philippines? Please let me know and lets discuss this further via PM :) We'll be glad to accommodate you with your project needs.

Thanks,
Nicole

jonny1990
11-12-2011, 12:37 PM
If you are still looking for a website designer give me a email to:

j9061387@live.tees.ac.uk

my portfolio: www.jonathonleggwebdesign.co.uk

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum