View Full Version : Programming Training Software

andynov123
08-24-2011, 10:50 PM
Is there any training software available out there that helps you learn php. Something that would give exercises and correct you if you program something wrong? Is there such software available for php or any other languages?

tangoforce
08-25-2011, 12:10 AM
Not really.. most of it is trial and error until you understand it.

PHP is not a hard language though, follow some tutorials online and when you hit a snag ask the question on here.

To get started download and install either xampp or uniformserver.

kor81
08-25-2011, 01:05 AM
I Found the best way to learn just about any programming language is not from a book, but "hands on experience". Think of the biggest project possible, read tutorials on what you're trying to accomplish etc.. Don't just Copy&Paste write it out and say what your writing out loud in a rhythm.
Give each {}<>./$ different names

I Did this with learning vb and eventually, you will just know and code in rhythm. Trying this method with php, because i'm trying to learn php myself.. lol

Coolest
08-25-2011, 05:09 PM
Don't just Copy&Paste write it out and say what your writing out loud in a rhythm.

I'm going to try this!

Thanks

kor81
08-25-2011, 08:29 PM
I'm going to try this!

Thanks

Worked for me when i was learning visual basics

dnnhater
08-25-2011, 08:33 PM
I Found the best way to learn just about any programming language is not from a book, but "hands on experience". Think of the biggest project possible, read tutorials on what you're trying to accomplish etc.. Don't just Copy&Paste write it out and say what your writing out loud in a rhythm.

I Did this with learning vb and eventually, you will just know and code in rhythm. Trying this method with php, because i'm trying to learn php myself.. lol

omg that is so I how I do it - I get some really funny looks when I sit there talking to myself and I've gone through several notebooks but it definitely works!

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum