View Full Version : Chrome murdering firefox ..See...

akshatkharbanda
08-19-2011, 05:50 PM
I was just reading a thread in this "Geek News and Humour" about firefox coyping chrome because chrome is now better...
So I just saw a pic and thought to share as my first post in this thread..I liked it...:)

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-ztAtmj7gZnI/Ti2nxTSvCrI/AAAAAAAAAHA/HJKW9kNnkQo/s1600/browser-wars.jpg

Image copied from http://latestnewscheck.blogspot.com/2011/07/ultimate-picture-describing-that-google.html

Fumigator
08-19-2011, 10:22 PM
Chrome is better huh? Who decided that? I dislike it heartily.

Apostropartheid
08-19-2011, 10:48 PM
Chrome is better huh? Who decided that? I dislike it heartily.

It's not a comment on which browser is superior.

alykins
08-20-2011, 06:46 AM
i think that pic is funny :) I especially like IE eating glue :D

oracleguy
08-20-2011, 04:21 PM
I hope no one "wins" like after the first browser war. Competition means the users all win.

I don't think Chrome is killing Firefox per-se, I think Firefox is doing plenty good at killing themselves with silly decisions and not listening to their users.

akshatkharbanda
08-21-2011, 06:41 AM
I think Firefox is doing plenty good at killing themselves with silly decisions and not listening to their users.
I think that right...I mean firefox should wait and get some seriously better improvements in Firefox 6

drhowarddrfine
08-21-2011, 03:17 PM
Uh. Firefox still has more users than Chrome though their market share has declined slightly since Chrome was introduced.

Chrome takes a little getting used to but, once you do, it's pretty nice, especially if you use Google's products like docs, maps, GMail, Readers and such.

akshatkharbanda
08-22-2011, 10:09 AM
Uh. Firefox still has more users than Chrome though their market share has declined slightly since Chrome was introduced.

Chrome takes a little getting used to but, once you do, it's pretty nice, especially if you use Google's products like docs, maps, GMail, Readers and such.

Ya Firefox still have a great market share but chrome users are referring chrome to other because its damn fast for google ,gmail , all g-products...ITS A TESTED THING...

But firefox have to do something for its sustainability

Fumigator
08-22-2011, 06:45 PM
Good to know as long as I keep not using G products, I'm not missing out by not using Chrome.

flyingfisch
08-25-2011, 04:45 PM
Opera also can compete with FF as far as speed goes. It is also more customizable than chrome. Some say it is faster than chrome (haven't checked that out myself). It also uses less CPU. Chrome uses as much CPU as FF with 8 tabs open!

akshatkharbanda
08-26-2011, 03:42 PM
Opera also can compete with FF as far as speed goes. It is also more customizable than chrome. Some say it is faster than chrome (haven't checked that out myself). It also uses less CPU. Chrome uses as much CPU as FF with 8 tabs open!

Hey then i Think cartoonist must add a "Opera Man" in it too...having a trio..

flyingfisch
09-01-2011, 08:56 PM
Yeah, but would opera be helping murder, or would he be being murdered? also, apparently this is on a windows playground, since safari isn't eating glue with ie. OK, Limburger cheese... :D

akshatkharbanda
09-02-2011, 03:54 PM
Yeah, but would opera be helping murder, or would he be being murdered? also, apparently this is on a windows playground, since safari isn't eating glue with ie. OK, Limburger cheese...

I think would be helping in murder only....n safari could never be in scene....:D

webninja
09-02-2011, 10:25 PM
competition among browser developer is good, users like us will bebenefit greatly

zcyka
09-02-2011, 10:57 PM
competition among browser developer is good, users like us will bebenefit greatly

You'd better believe it. I'm glad they're mixing it up. I'm just a little nervous that Google will outspend the others and then go the way of Microsoft.

akshatkharbanda
09-06-2011, 06:15 AM
I'm just a little nervous that Google will outspend the others and then go the way of Microsoft.

Like google is expanding I think one day google will launch its out PC OS and it will rock the PC's

Hope for that day...:-)

Meinpsxers
09-07-2011, 07:10 PM
You'd better believe it. I'm glad they're mixing it up. I'm just a little nervous that Google will outspend the others and then go the way of Microsoft.

I'm not too nervous about that, in some ways, I wish they would. They maybe they would just go away.

Alex Vincent
09-08-2011, 02:46 AM
Good to know as long as I keep not using G products...

I don't like Gatorade that much... :p

devsrums
09-15-2011, 07:44 PM
I like chrome but it is very strange :confused: that Google Toolbar doesn't work with Google Chrome.

Dejrasvu
09-18-2011, 06:47 PM
I happen to love Chrome over explorer. the glue eater not much going on there.
Firefox is fine but you use what you get used to.
And isnt Google taking over all aspects anyway?

raw100
09-25-2011, 06:23 AM

I am not worried that Google will out spend others in the browser race, but scared that Google will end up having more of one foot print online. The must be stopped.

Hedeya.net
10-02-2011, 05:58 PM
chrome is more stable than firefox

myfayt
10-03-2011, 04:16 AM
I will always be a die hard Firefox fan. IE is trash, and I will not touch Chrome again, that was soooo slow, not as bad as IE tho.

I used to like Opera, that was the Firefox, before Firefox.

gameutopia
10-03-2011, 08:08 AM
I find myself using chrome much more than I used to. I don't really like to use google products and services if I can help it. But, I haven't been too happy or excited about firefox ever since version 4x came along. The thing firefox has going for them is all the nice free addons. If chrome starts getting more extensions or whatever they refer to them as that are good then I would likely use it even more.

JLambert
10-03-2011, 05:01 PM
Yeah.. Totally agree with the image. 6-7 months earlier there used be 70-80% users on my website using Mozilla but Now its changing rapidly. Now chrome is getting the first preference of users.

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum