View Full Version : PHP sms script

jerry4all
08-19-2011, 07:34 AM
Hi.I currently use the sms service from bbnsms.com, but now I want to connect to its API from my site so I can send sms directly from my website. I was only given this guide to develop my script:

http://www.bbnsms.com/documentations/BBN_HTTP_Specification_V1.pdf

Pls could someone help me take a look at it and help me with a php script that'll fulfill their conditions.

Appreciate

Fou-Lu
08-19-2011, 03:29 PM
DNS cannot be resolved.

jerry4all
08-19-2011, 04:05 PM
maltontech.com/BBN_HTTP_Specification_V1.doc

sorry really finding it hard getting this file attached. But I think I've found a way around it....appreaciate

Fou-Lu
08-19-2011, 04:47 PM
Standard rest. Since you need to provide it with your username and password information within a GET, the best thing to do would be to CURL from your own scripts to send that data across, or you can use a socket instead of CURL if you wanted.

jerry4all
08-19-2011, 06:55 PM
Ok...thanks I really appreciate the reply...I knew it was going to require something way beyond my skill level..I'm actually a php rookie.Could I be helped with a complete script that do the job, I've really run out of ideas...Will really appreciate any help...:)

Fou-Lu
08-19-2011, 11:26 PM
Ok...thanks I really appreciate the reply...I knew it was going to require something way beyond my skill level..I'm actually a php rookie.Could I be helped with a complete script that do the job, I've really run out of ideas...Will really appreciate any help...:)

If you are looking for a custom created scripts, you may post for paid help here: http://www.codingforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=56

jerry4all
08-22-2011, 02:57 PM
I've been able to get the script almost working but for one little problem....the username to log into the sms gateway is an email address,and I had to pass it into a variable like this:

$param['username'] = "talk2jerry4christ@yahoo.com";

but knowing that encoding url will output the "@" as some "%40 which makes me get a "username invalid" response...please what can I do to make out the url with the username as it is above? thanks again

Fou-Lu
08-22-2011, 06:19 PM
I've been able to get the script almost working but for one little problem....the username to log into the sms gateway is an email address,and I had to pass it into a variable like this:

$param['username'] = "talk2jerry4christ@yahoo.com";

but knowing that encoding url will output the "@" as some "%40 which makes me get a "username invalid" response...please what can I do to make out the url with the username as it is above? thanks again

Does it work if you do not urlencode it?

jerry4all
08-22-2011, 07:00 PM
let me try that

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum