View Full Version : Need Help

SexyAmber92<3
08-14-2011, 07:48 PM
Hey Guys I need help making a webpage for my youtube acount that makes comdy movies and I was wondering if you people could make me a site names SexyGirlsProduction and make it about how we make cool videos for people you can youse any program or website to make it and the best one I will pick to youse. The only reason I am sking for This is because I am not very good at it.

If You do it I will love you forever :o<3

Asked By SexyAmber92<3

Noreen
08-15-2011, 12:04 AM
Are you for real? I'm sure if you put some effort in to making a site using the abudance of free tools and options online and then asked for help here you would get it.

You're asking people here to make a site from scratch for you, on what seems to be a shall we say "grown up" theme...? :confused:

blackstonetech
08-25-2011, 10:45 AM
send me your details on kashif@silverpoint.com.pk and i will be able to help you

rose_developer
08-26-2011, 11:18 AM
What is your budget?

Hey Guys I need help making a webpage for my youtube acount that makes comdy movies and I was wondering if you people could make me a site names SexyGirlsProduction and make it about how we make cool videos for people you can youse any program or website to make it and the best one I will pick to youse. The only reason I am sking for This is because I am not very good at it.

If You do it I will love you forever :o<3

Asked By SexyAmber92<3

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum