View Full Version : Need help with a website please

pyros
08-04-2011, 06:28 PM
Hi,

I'm creating a website and i've got coin-slider running on all my pages. I'm using three slides and it works fine on its own. However i'm having a gallery page and i'm using Lightbox2 and using this is causing a conflict with Coin-slider.

With the Lightbox scripts implemented Coin-slider displays the three images under one another (basically losing its interactivity).

Lightbox has three JS files and a CSS. (Lightbox.js, Sciptaculous.js & Prototype.js) I've been messing around and as soon as i leave out Prototype.js, Coin-slider starts working again, obviously Lightbox stops then though.

Does anyone have any idea how to fix this or what the conflict is?

btw i know next to nothing about coding, i know how to edit scripts to change certain things but thats about it.

Thanks.

Rowsdower!
08-04-2011, 06:30 PM
Hi,

I'm creating a website and i've got coin-slider running on all my pages. I'm using three slides and it works fine on its own. However i'm having a gallery page and i'm using Lightbox2 and using this is causing a conflict with Coin-slider.

With the Lightbox scripts implemented Coin-slider displays the three images under one another (basically losing its interactivity).

Lightbox has three JS files and a CSS. (Lightbox.js, Sciptaculous.js & Prototype.js) I've been messing around and as soon as i leave out Prototype.js, Coin-slider starts working again, obviously Lightbox stops then though.

Does anyone have any idea how to fix this or what the conflict is?

btw i know next to nothing about coding, i know how to edit scripts to change certain things but thats about it.

Thanks.

This is not an HTML/CSS issue and please don't cross-post (http://www.codingforums.com/showthread.php?t=234048).

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum