View Full Version : How to design site map on developing field ?

jhonthomus
07-28-2011, 07:53 AM
HTML is make a website. This is useful for our website. my question is site map. How to design site map ?

vikram1vicky
07-28-2011, 08:14 AM
According to my knowledge, sitemap is similar to index page of a book. We have to design it manually...

It there will be any change in navigation of website, we have make changes in sitemap manually :)

kunz
08-26-2011, 11:58 AM
The sitemap protocol (as used by google) is quite simple to do. Have a read through http://www.sitemaps.org/ to familiarize yourself with what you need to put in your sitemap file.

If you're feeling a bit lazy, you could also use something like this http://www.xml-sitemaps.com/ which does all the hard work for you :)

Good luck!

teedoff
08-26-2011, 04:28 PM
ummmm Spam I think....

Rowsdower!
08-26-2011, 04:34 PM
ummmm Spam I think....

Without a doubt... reported...

dhape
08-28-2011, 10:59 PM
There are tons of sites that creat sitemap online. Use search.

martinfuchs
08-28-2011, 11:46 PM
There are lots of tools that create Sitemap for your sites. You can use those various tools for your site indexing in search engine. Nice topic....

Kevin Richards
08-29-2011, 11:58 AM
I've always made out fine on my websites by using http://www.xml-sitemaps.com/

teedoff
08-29-2011, 03:09 PM
Without a doubt... reported...

lol Didn't do much good I guess...ppl STILL replying to this spam. I guess they dont read the entire post before adding to it.

kunz
08-30-2011, 12:42 PM
lol Didn't do much good I guess...ppl STILL replying to this spam. I guess they dont read the entire post before adding to it.

Was your initial post referring to my input as spam? :confused:

How so? I was simply helping the OP. :(

teedoff
08-30-2011, 03:14 PM
Was your initial post referring to my input as spam? :confused:

How so? I was simply helping the OP. :(

lol nope The original poster is spam, but ppl KEEP replying to him/her...lol This thread is over amonth old and the OP hasnt replied anyway. Plus I believe there was a link to a website, which has been removed by Stephan, that suggested spam.

ekgrad
09-02-2011, 06:11 PM
The question by the OP seems like spam but the answers are not spam and are genuine.

Sitemap can be made manually or be script generated. Generation of sitemap can be periodical or on the fly as may be decided by the webmaster.

webninja
09-12-2011, 06:59 PM
There are lots of webiste out there that can do that for you. All you need do is google it my friend...

krishnaapt
09-22-2011, 02:49 PM
The best way to create a sitemap is using XML and the purpose of creating a sitemap is usually letting the search read all the pages on your website. There are many tools available which lets you to create a XML sitemap for your site in minutes and you don't need any technical knowledge top create a sitemap. Hope this could help.

alykins
09-23-2011, 07:02 AM
i know i am adding to this alleged spam thread's posts and "rep" but can we please close it for the love of god... and the other thread that popped up a few weeks ago from 06 :p

shazib000
09-30-2011, 08:51 PM
All you have to do is install a plug in namely "Google XML Sitemaps" on your website. This plugin will itself create a sitmap and submit it google and also to other big searc engines like yahoo, google, bing, etc.

teedoff
09-30-2011, 09:04 PM
i know i am adding to this alleged spam thread's posts and "rep" but can we please close it for the love of god... and the other thread that popped up a few weeks ago from 06 :p

Nope, it gives OTHER spammers a gateway to spam MORE....as the post above mine!

shazib000
10-01-2011, 05:14 AM
Nope, it gives OTHER spammers a gateway to spam MORE....as the post above mine!
@teedoff..hey Mr, i am not spamming here. I just knew the answer and posted it here. If my answer would have been irrelevant then and only you can call me spammer. I just shared my experience, what i did with my website. And still my post is on the second page of thread and this page had n/a PR, not even zero, so what the heck will it help my website.

horatio
10-19-2011, 07:48 PM
I also usexml sitemaps as it's so simple to install and use and does all the work for you. Also on my wordpress sites I use the dagon design sitemap generator plugin so you can just add another page to your site, add a bit of shortcode and the page becomes a sitemap that visitors can easily see.

Rowsdower!
12-20-2011, 10:39 PM
KILL IT! KILL IT! KILL IT!

For heaven's sake, please someone remove/kill this friggin' thread already! Mods? Where are you?!?!

:mad::mad::mad:

VIPStephan
12-20-2011, 10:44 PM
Here I am. Closing the thread.

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum