View Full Version : CSS Help

NLT
07-17-2011, 05:43 PM
I got a twitter image which I want it to be linked to my twitter. I've done 2 pages for you to look at, one with just no a href just plain page, and one with me trying to do the CSS and you can see how it messes up the CSS.

This is the link with no a href on the images:
[link removed]

This is the link WITH a href on the images:
[link removed]

Look at the style messing up. The Twitter images should be beside the ad.

alykins
07-17-2011, 05:54 PM
there are a lot off "errors" that i assume the validator is not picking up bc... well idk really know why it's not picking them up... but you never define <html> tags... you never close your <link> tag... you code inside your <link> tag... there are no <head> tags... you have a <br> tag outside the <body> tag... you half code inside the <body> tag and outside it... i would suggest some tutorials to put you on the right track... try w3schools (http://www.w3schools.com/html/default.asp) but keep in mind they are not affiliated with w3.org... i know there are more than this site, but idk them off top of my head... best of luck

NLT
07-17-2011, 05:58 PM
Could it be because of the tags?

alykins
07-17-2011, 06:03 PM
not quite sure how to answer that... yes? i guess i am not quite sure what you are perceiving to be "tags"... from my end yes, bc you are coding in a seemingly random style... but if you are only understanding "tags" to be "element" tags then you will get wrong answer... everything inside <> is a tag... hence the "yes it is the tags" response... bc you are placing things at random and omitting important things as well. again i would suggest reading through and trying some of the online FREE!! tutorials :D

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum