View Full Version : hello, web coding question

pauluk
07-14-2011, 02:04 PM
wondering if anyone here know off a decent coding company or person who could code this website design of mine, really looking for clan style web management system like webspell or something for a gaming team, i really know nothing about coding, any help would be great thank you

here is picture of the design
http://i56.tinypic.com/4j8377.jpg

bestdeveloper
07-15-2011, 07:50 AM
I can help you. I am professional coder. Please contact me to discuss all details.

Fumigator
07-15-2011, 02:57 PM
Have you looked into using something like enjin.com? They cater to gaming clans and guilds. There are a dozen other websites that do the same; just google to find them. You'll save a lot of money using one of these.

Anton164
07-23-2011, 03:15 PM
I'm sure I can help you out.

I'm a student from Norway and I've lately been doing a lot of coding work in PHP/MySQL and HTML/CSS/Javascript which is exactly what is applicable for this kind of website.

I've also had quite a big interest in gaming, which would make me more dedicated and attached to your project, which is great!

I'm hard working and I love what I do. Coding to me is not only about earning, but also about learning, which is why I can do something quite cheap!

If you want to discuss the project further, please contact me somehow:
Google Talk: aban0809@gmail.com
MSN/Hotmail: anton_abilov@hotmail.com

Prefferably through one of the chat clients.

I'm looking forward to hearing back from you,
Anton

btbo
09-24-2011, 08:56 PM
What do you want to do with it?
A dynamic website?
Or a static website (with just HTML)?

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum