View Full Version : How to make a blog-type website where people can add pictures etc? like DamnLOL.com?

jeree
07-07-2011, 05:57 AM
How to make a blog-type website where people can add pictures etc? like DamnLOL.com? and add ads overtop with gumgum.com ads?
Ive been thinking of making a website where people can add pictures/gifs/etc.
I have NO coding experience, just a guy with some ideas wanting to put into action.

Fou-Lu
07-07-2011, 09:24 AM
Are you looking to learn how to do this yourself, or are you looking for someone to build it for you? A quick search of google pulled up some results: http://www.google.ca/search?q=how+to+make+a+blog+in+PHP
The first one alone catches my eye. As a primarily OO programmer, when I see something in OO that is up to date (5+ in this one), then I know its quite recent so it would be worth a read over.

If you would prefer to have this made for you, I will move it into one of the web projects forums.

jeree
07-08-2011, 08:28 AM
i am COMPLETELY new to code so im guessing it would be wise/best to have it made for me...
Im guessing you shall move it.

Fou-Lu
07-08-2011, 02:41 PM
Moving from PHP forum to unknown sized projects.

bestdeveloper
07-11-2011, 01:43 PM
do you want to hire some one? or do you want to create it yourself. If hire, please let me know, i think i could help you.

Anton164
07-17-2011, 02:02 AM
Hi there!

I am a student from Norway and I find myself very dedicated to my work and currently I have a lot of spare time. I can set something up for you together with a control panel so you will be able to manage everything the way you want it.

Since I do love my work I'm also one of the most cheaper alternatives out there, but at the same time, I'm effective!

I have worked and I am still working on a site pretty similar to what you're talking about so I know the drill, I can give you more details about that and other things I've worked on through these contact details:
MSN/E-Mail: anton_abilov@hotmail.com
Google Talk: aban0809@gmail.com

Please send me an E-mail, PM or whatever suits you if you're still looking for someone!

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum