View Full Version : Online Stickers Printing

dannsalik
07-06-2011, 09:11 PM
Hi, i want to get my site reviews this is E-commerce site provides all kinds of printing products,
http://www.printinghost.com/
I just want to get suggestion about design, color combination.
Thanks in advance

jalarie
07-09-2011, 10:52 PM
The marqee is anoying and you have errors: http://validator.w3.org/check?charset=(detect+automatically)&doctype=Inline&group=0&uri=http://www.printinghost.com/

dannsalik
07-11-2011, 10:09 PM
Thanks dear, before i don't know about these errors .. ! Now i will solve these .. ! Looking more reviews .

NoeG
07-17-2011, 08:31 PM
It would look 100x better if the slide show was better quality and didn't transition so fast other than that it looks pretty good! I'm also in the printing businesses :)

oh yea just noticed that marquee..that's gotta go I didn't even know that tag still exisited...

dannsalik
07-29-2011, 01:37 AM
It would look 100x better if the slide show was better quality and didn't transition so fast other than that it looks pretty good! I'm also in the printing businesses :)

oh yea just noticed that marquee..that's gotta go I didn't even know that tag still exisited...

Can you share some about your business site??

AndrewCollins
08-10-2011, 09:52 PM
Can you share some about your business site??

Agree! Please do!

I like the business concept. Very clever.

Sysbase
08-15-2011, 07:57 PM
I think the transitions in your silder move to fast and the image quality is low. I'd slow down your silder put a discount slider in there and improve the image quality. Also I feel the home page is to busy. I'd figure out where I want to funnel my visitors and try to highlight that page on the home page. Sometime less is more.

GreenClover
08-16-2011, 03:00 PM
Agree with previous posters that the scrolling text and the slideshow are too fast, they are very distracting. Also, make the font of the content area Arial just like the side menu.

Stacymor
08-19-2011, 03:01 PM
I have seen this site . it is very nice .

Kevin Richards
08-22-2011, 08:32 PM
Site kept reloading by itself which is super annoying.. Also the slideshow went by way too fast.. Made my head hurt a little.. Definitely have some big issues to work on. Good luck!

samxdesigns
08-23-2011, 01:13 AM
I think it looks good.

PTacoma
08-26-2011, 11:39 AM
I like the look of the site, but do agree that the quality of the images is too low and blurry. Other than that, great work!

CCIMilwaukee
08-27-2011, 06:54 AM
The business idea behind this site is great, and if I was in the the market for these products, I would seriously consider purchasing from you :)

ralphwadsworth
11-11-2011, 05:17 PM
Your website is created beautifully but the pictures you have placed on the main page are not high quality pictures and not seen by the customers properly.Try to use the high resolution images on your website to make it much better.Thanks for sharing your website with us.

RonnieC
11-12-2011, 05:47 AM
If your going to compete in the graphics industry you would be better off setting the bar a bit higher in terms of how your website looks. People want to be blown away but your website because they are trusting you to do the same for them.

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum