View Full Version : Problem in using tabs

gopinath_3411
07-05-2011, 01:55 PM
Hi, i'm trying to design a page with tabs and i got it, but the problem is, i have menu on the top of the tabs and when the drop down menu comes it is been getting overlapped with the tabs. and how do i attache my html file in here.

please any one help me.

vikram1vicky
07-05-2011, 02:07 PM
plz make a zip file of html n all related file. I ll try to help you out...

Cheers :)

gopinath_3411
07-05-2011, 02:16 PM
plz make a zip file of html n all related file. I ll try to help you out...

Cheers :)

unable to attache a zip file

vikram1vicky
07-05-2011, 02:21 PM
click on Go Advance button ...

in advance editor you can do :)

gopinath_3411
07-05-2011, 02:49 PM
click on Go Advance button ...

in advance editor you can do :)

sorry vikram file size is more.

i figured it for some extent by using z-index but z-index is not working in ie

teedoff
07-05-2011, 02:57 PM
Use the code buttons in the editor window. The "#" marks are code tag buttons. They will wrap your code in tags so we can view it. Better yet would be a live testing site, which you'll need eventually, so you should think about getting one up. There are free hosting sites, some limited some not as limited in what you can host on them.

Rowsdower!
07-05-2011, 03:09 PM
Yes, a live test site would be best...

Note that z-index only works on elements that have "position" set to relative, absolute, or fixed. Any elements using static positioning (which is the default) will be unaffected by z-index styles.

Are you certain that the related elements are using a position setting that will allow z-index?

Also worth mentioning, since I can't see your code, is that you should make sure you validate your HTML markup before trying to polish your CSS. Visit the validator (http://validator.w3.org/) if you haven't already done so.

vikram1vicky
07-05-2011, 03:25 PM
plz share on my skype

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum