View Full Version : How can I remove the space

kotak86
07-02-2011, 09:22 AM
Hi friends

I writing one application in PHP for that I need one form with four field so i have write below HTML form code everything is working fine but I am getting 3 blank row before the table in browser......

So please let me know I can I remove these three blank rows those are appearing before table.

<form action='xilinxint.php' method='GET'><table border=1>
<tr><td>Input First Person's Speed</td><td> <input type='text' name='num1'>Unit</td><br></tr>
<tr><td>Input Second Person's Speed</td><td><input type='text' name='num2'>Unit</td><br></tr>
<tr><td>Input Third person's Speed</td><td><input type='text' name='num3'>Unit</td><br></tr>
<tr><td>Input Forth Person's Speed</td> <td><input type='text' name='num4'>Unit</td></tr>
<tr><td></td><td><input type='submit' name='Submit'></td></tr></table>
</form>

Thanks

sunfighter
07-02-2011, 03:20 PM
Replace your first line of code with

<form action="xilinxint.php" method="get"><table border="1">

and remove all the '<br>'s

kotak86
07-03-2011, 05:04 AM
Thank you....

Space was removed only by removing <br> ....

what is logic of putting file name and method name in double quote.......instead of single quote....

sunfighter
07-03-2011, 08:43 PM
what is logic of putting file name and method name in double quote.......instead of single quote....
No difference
But you had

method='GET'><table border=1>

The border=1 should be in quotes and the GET should be in small letters. Just to be 100% correct.:D

The double quotes comes from my editor, I personally use the single when I'm writing everything out.

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum