View Full Version : I am looking for someone to build a website/ i am unsure of the level of difficulty

06-23-2011, 03:55 AM
I have created a chart for children to use with their parents called “Positive Actions = Positive Rewards” I have a physical product and would like for it to now be available online and “interactive”.
There is a site already somewhat like my product yet I have a different spin on it. I have the competitors website and it is a bit more complex than I want mine to be.
I want to have this site built but I need a quote for the project.
I do not have much money but I want to see what I can do to get this up and going.
I'll go into more detail if anyone wants questions answered.

Thank you,
La Tecia

06-23-2011, 08:58 AM
Hi, i can create website for you. My expience in website development is more than 6 years.
My quote for website is 400-500. if we create it on the base of ready-made template it will cost 150-200$. Please let me know if you are interested in, i am ready to start any time.

06-23-2011, 03:13 PM
ltpearon, be wary about someone willing to quote you a price without knowing anything about the website you want them to build.

06-24-2011, 01:44 AM
Everyone who reads your post wants questions answered. What is it you want? How quickly do you need it? How much are you expecting to pay?