View Full Version : new information news site social networking site $2000

2die4
06-22-2011, 08:20 PM
1) Project Details: i need a news site created from scratch, this site will take user uploaded news so will need templates, users will be able to upload pictures and videos to our site by passing 3rd party companies.

The site will have a classifieds section and will need templates for this aswell with intergration of google maps and allow users to pay using varity of measures for this service.

Also a forum will be needed with the usual sections

People will be allowed to review /rate the articles and business in the classifieds section.

I would like the site to look like http:\\www.independent.co.uk

2) Payment method/ details(Paypal, check? Timeline?): paypal

bazz
06-22-2011, 09:05 PM
cough: $2000?? hmm, I could only do part of it for that.

2die4
06-22-2011, 10:10 PM
what would you find intresting in what region as i am willing to negotiate but i have got a got other domains that i want to have created aswell one with different features much less work then my current project and one with more one will be a phone dating site and the other selling airline tickets to a niche market and i would give these projects to who ever did this one

bestdeveloper
06-23-2011, 10:03 AM
hi, if you have not found any one else, i am ready to create such website for you. I think it will take 3-4 weeks. As for ptice, i can not tell it now, because i need to know all details. Please contact me ASAP to discuss all details.

2die4
06-23-2011, 03:36 PM
do you have samples of your previous work ??

bazz
06-23-2011, 03:49 PM
How do you do that? I am confused. :confused:

If a website would take 3-4 weeks, I would know the cost and be able to quote. But if I didn't know the details of what is required, I wouldn't be able to stipulate the length of time required or what it would cost.

I need to know how to be able to know the length of time a project would take, yet be unable to quote the cost so i can move on it later.

2die4
06-23-2011, 06:30 PM
i can wait 2 months etc im not in a rush for the site to me made as long as it meets my requirements and at the cost i can afford the time it takes to make the site isnt a major factor

bazz
06-23-2011, 06:51 PM
OK :rolleyes::eek:

2die4
06-24-2011, 10:16 PM
i have the domain and the vision for the site and now i need help to make it a reality i would just need everything but the logo of the site as you can see i want it to look like independent.co.uk but less cluttered .

i know i would need databases as i want the site to allow user created news so will need login password etc news can be from any where in the world so we will have to have our own video and picture servers by passing youtube and allow us to put ads in these videos aswell as advertising section for local business world wide like gumtree so i would want google street view intregated into this and a payment function there would be around 7 sections.

main page which lists all latest news this will need a set template that shows the latest user uploaded news and allows for the user to set it to news by relevence.

The second would be where they write the news so we would need templates for this that allow user to upload pics n videos we would want the templates to look like real news articles so things like 2 pics 1 video etc . Also there would need to be space for adverts as i dnt want to use pop ups etc

3rd would be video search on our servers and watch videos upload etc

4th would be picture section same as 3rd

5th would be advertsing section

6th would be a forum section

7th would be the mission statement of the site

bestdeveloper
07-07-2011, 02:23 PM
do you have samples of your previous work ??
Yes, i have of course. I specilalize in template and custom website creation. My templates you may review if you follow my signature.

Wed Designer
07-29-2011, 06:43 PM
Your offer is at lower. The project still looks me great that involves creativity. In case, you didn't find anyone else yet. See my portfolio at webdesignsolution.co.uk/.

I am sure it meets your standards that you set for this project. Looking forward for your PM to me for further details. :)

blackstonetech
08-12-2011, 01:23 PM
1) Project Details: i need a news site created from scratch, this site will take user uploaded news so will need templates, users will be able to upload pictures and videos to our site by passing 3rd party companies.

The site will have a classifieds section and will need templates for this aswell with intergration of google maps and allow users to pay using varity of measures for this service.

Also a forum will be needed with the usual sections

People will be allowed to review /rate the articles and business in the classifieds section.

I would like the site to look like http:\\www.independent.co.uk

2) Payment method/ details(Paypal, check? Timeline?): paypal

If this job is still open, i am interested. I am professional designer and developer.

I am comfortable with your requirements and available right now for you

Please discuss the things with me over skype: kashifnazeer1

or send me further details at kashif@silverpoint.com.pk

Thanks

IanL
11-10-2011, 04:03 PM
Independent .co.uk is a newspaper site and budget for $2000 is not enough.

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum