View Full Version : change/fix my web background - css/html work

duran
06-03-2011, 05:50 AM
1) Project Details: (be as specific as possible): Ok I have the "new" web background, I dont know the exact size I needed so I made it big... so you will have to crop it down OR I also have just the special part which is the border, basically its a black background with my logo cropped in half which is placed as the border on the right side...

RIGHT now my background is 3 pieces and because of that they have all crunched in/jumbled into each other... this can be a 2 second fix or something that might take awhile. Basically, id like you to add a new border of the samething which is all connected so it wont jumble together!

Its a black background with a border on the right side...this "new" border needs to hide my last tweeks in the css, which was to hide the template box where my menus were in.. he placed a black box behind the menu links, because now its all black, before they had a white box which looked horrible.

so I'll need you to place the new border, which I made, if I did it wrong you might need to place combine the black background with the border ( you will understand when you see my site and the border I made)

this new background must hide the old template box behind the menu and not jumble like it is doing now!!

Its a CSS issue I believe..

Its something that might take 2 seconds or a bunch of time to figure out why its still not working. I personally think after you place the same background as 1 full piece it wont jumble so it wont take long... but who knows?

2) Payment method/ details (Paypal, check? Timeline?): Paypal $10, timeline - 4 days.

bestdeveloper
06-03-2011, 02:56 PM
Hi, I can do this work. Sorry, but the price is really very low.

trunder
06-03-2011, 11:27 PM
I will take this job.

reihaan
07-17-2011, 10:14 AM
I can also work on this project...Let me know accordingly.

menontechblog
07-20-2011, 08:35 AM
we are ready to complete this job
Contact us

marketing@menontech.com

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum