View Full Version : I need a programmer to help with several small projects

mdamon
05-27-2011, 09:19 PM
1) Project Details:

I have several projects that I need done in the next few weeks and I do not have the time to do them. I need a programmer or programmers that is good with Javascript / Jquerry, for a few projects, and Database / PHP for another and maybe a Wordpress plugin developer (I had someone, but they have disappeared).

If any one is interested please let me know and we can discuss the projects and compensation.

Thanks
Marc

ranjith4php
05-28-2011, 01:12 PM
1) Project Details:

I have several projects that I need done in the next few weeks and I do not have the time to do them. I need a programmer or programmers that is good with Javascript / Jquerry, for a few projects, and Database / PHP for another and maybe a Wordpress plugin developer (I had someone, but they have disappeared).

If any one is interested please let me know and we can discuss the projects and compensation.

Thanks
Marc
Dear sir,
Im Ranjith Kumar from chennai, India. I done more then 12 PHP projects including 4 joomla projects and 2 CS-Cart Projects. I have more interested to do your project.

Thank You
Ranjith.K
ranjith4php@gmail.com

Mikebert4
05-29-2011, 11:28 AM
Hi Marc,

I'm a Javascript and Php Developer with approaching 3 years experience in the field. I have experience with jQuery, Ajax and with developing and maintaining several large-scale CMS applications. I have experience building Wordpress plugins and widgits.

Coding, for me, is a passion and something I do the the copious free time my regular work allows me - as such I offer very good rates.

I'd be delighted to hear more about the work you need doing.

Cheers!
Mike

Djomla
05-29-2011, 09:37 PM
1) Project Details:

Thanks
Marc

Hello
Maybe i can help you with those projects. I have knowledge in JS/JQ, PHP and SQL...

Skype me: djomla1989

mdamon
05-30-2011, 01:59 PM
Thank you for everyone's replys, I have enough help for now.

Thanks

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum