View Full Version : new window problem

beeready
07-05-2003, 05:53 PM
Hi,

I posted this in the dynamic scripting thing but since it could just be a javascript problem I thought I would post it here as well:

I use the HV menu on a site I manage (www.stonnie.com) and I would like to be able to open a new window from the menu itself, well actually I'd like to be able to open a couple of new borderless flash windows but I would settle for just being able to open a new window <g>

This is what I've got:

Menu5=new Array("video","","",1,19,72);
Menu5_1=new Array("Sam

Update","java script:{javascriptpenIT('sam_update2.html',450,250,null,null,'mywinname01');}","",

0,19,165);

It isn't working. I've tried a couple of different things and none of them have worked either

The HV configure file says that you can use javascript within the menu array so is it a coding problem or can you not actually do that or what?

Any help is greatly appreciated!!!

Barrie

boywonder
07-06-2003, 03:18 AM
Originally posted by beeready
I posted this in the dynamic scripting thing but since it could just be a javascript problem I thought I would post it here as wellHi, you are not supposed to cross-post. Stick to your original thread, if they think it would be better answered in a different forum they will move it for you. :)

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum