View Full Version : Help with broken PHP page $100

danwsim
05-26-2011, 04:23 PM
1) Project Details: (be as specific as possible):
My website, lyndseyhamiltonevents.com is simply not working, two weeks ago, no problems, working fine, now not working. I encourage you to check the working pages and notice the html coming to abrupt ends, those ends are are where wordpress elements getting pulled by PHP are supposed to be. I have no idea why some of the other pages don't work.

I have made pretty much no changes, the site was constructed by someone else using a custom Theme in Wordpress, IMHO, seems like an odd way to construct a site that will essentially be static, but that is besides the point.

I am not sure what the error is, but I think a skilled hand might be able to decipher the problem quickly. I believe the site was either hacked or the server side has made an error, but our host, iPower is completely useless.

I have a backup of the theme files, but replacing that doesn't seem to be helping.

Fixing the gallery page is a real priority, if someone can build an HTML that works with our gallery, I would be willing to use that as a splash page for construction as the other problems get solved.
2) Payment method/ details (Paypal, check? Timeline?):

I am willing to pay for solutions. All in all, I don't really know what the problem is, but nearly all of the site is currently intact. I believe a skilled hand would be able to identify the problem, and outline steps to solve the problem.

I would like to pay a negotiated rate to solve the problem. If you could have my site running tomorrow, a few hundred dollars would be well within reason.

Rowsdower!
05-26-2011, 05:20 PM
PM'd you. Let me know.

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum