View Full Version : Contact form

dylan75
05-23-2011, 10:42 PM
Hi

Any body can help me to make PHP code for this form (http://playground.mobily.pl/tutorials/how-to-create-a-awesome-contact-form/demo.html).

I have form code but dont have php code and kuldnt make this, so please help me.

thank you
Dylan

tangoforce
05-23-2011, 10:49 PM
This is a project request - you need to put it in that forum really.

Also, what do you want the php to do with the form data? - Store in a database or email it?

Fumigator
05-23-2011, 10:53 PM
Sounds like a paying gig, how much you paying? :rolleyes:

dylan75
05-23-2011, 11:11 PM
Thanks for answer, i want like this code for example:but a code that works with form. thanks

<?php
mail($mailTo, $subject, $message, $header);
}

$mailTo = 'mail@yahoo.com';
$name = htmlspecialchars($_POST['Name']);
$mailFrom = htmlspecialchars($_POST['Email']);
$telefon = htmlspecialchars($_POST['Telefon']);
$adresse = htmlspecialchars($_POST['Adresse']);
$subject = htmlspecialchars($_POST['Subject']);
$message_text = htmlspecialchars($_POST['Message']);
$header = "From: ". $name . " <" . $mailFrom . ">\r\n";
$header .= "Content-Type: text/plain; charset=\"UTF-8\"";

$message = 'Navn: '.$name.'
E-post: '.$mailFrom.'
Telefon: '.$telefon.'
Adresse: '.$adresse.'
Melding: '.$message_text;

mail($mailTo, $subject, $message, $header);
?>

@Fumigator , it was free form :-)

tangoforce
05-23-2011, 11:43 PM
I've replied earlier so you must of seen the link in my signature... please use the [php] tags - they make code so much easier for us to read ;)

Fumigator
05-23-2011, 11:47 PM
@Fumigator , it was free form :-)

Yes, I understood you are looking for free coding. My question was tongue-in-cheek, because asking for free coding is generally frowned on here at CF.

This is a learning forum. If you come here and post questions about PHP in the spirit of seeking to gain knowledge and understanding of PHP, you are welcome. If you come here and post work requests, expecting someone to deliver finished code to you, and for free no less, then you are in the wrong place.

dylan75
05-24-2011, 02:48 PM
Yes, I understood you are looking for free coding. My question was tongue-in-cheek, because asking for free coding is generally frowned on here at CF.

This is a learning forum. If you come here and post questions about PHP in the spirit of seeking to gain knowledge and understanding of PHP, you are welcome. If you come here and post work requests, expecting someone to deliver finished code to you, and for free no less, then you are in the wrong place.

OK. Thanks.

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum