View Full Version : Mail Subject become SPAM

newphpcoder
05-17-2011, 10:58 AM
I have code for mail subject:

$Mail->Subject = 'Preview/' . $this->csvUploadPaymentDetails[0]['csvfilename'].'/'.date('d-m-Y').'/'.$this->csvUploadPaymentDetails[0]['week_num'];

The problem is the mail was become SPAM, I got this message
Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender. How can I prevent my email become not SPAM?

When my subject is only this: $Mail->Subject = 'Preview'; it works, but I need my subject is
$Mail->Subject = 'Preview/' . $this->csvUploadPaymentDetails[0]['csvfilename'].'/'.date('d-m-Y').'/'.$this->csvUploadPaymentDetails[0]['week_num']; , because I need to have filename,date, and weekno in my subject.

It's my first time to encounter this error.

Thank you..any help is highly appreciated.

mrjezz
05-17-2011, 11:42 AM
Are you sure it's being treated as spam? I wouldn't have thought the delivery would fail if it were being marked as spam. Why don't you try adding the desired information manually as a test, (simply type in a filename, date and weekno, formatted as you need it to be), if this works then it's your code, not the nature of the information itself.

newphpcoder
05-17-2011, 11:49 AM
Are you sure it's being treated as spam? I wouldn't have thought the delivery would fail if it were being marked as spam. Why don't you try adding the desired information manually as a test, (simply type in a filename, date and weekno, formatted as you need it to be), if this works then it's your code, not the nature of the information itself.

But my filename is getting from other function/method when I tried to used text it works. I really need to solved it and its my first time to encountered this kind of problem

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum