View Full Version : please review my site
04-30-2011, 08:45 AM
we are having a website for betterment of our site performace we need your strong response, i appreciate if you review my site and give me feedback as well,
04-30-2011, 02:11 PM
I have a few suggestions but I'm not an expert so you are free to ignore me :D
In the attached screenshot:
1. Just a minor alignment correction. Although these items also look a little squished together.
2. You could increase the width of the content. People have much larger monitors these days and this leaves a lot of empty space. I suppose this depends on the target audience and media.
3. (The main concern) the menu is obscured. It needs to be clearly visible and accessible.
4. Add some left and right padding to the central area - it will look neater.
5. I would increase the font size.
I'm not to keen on the main font (a personal impression). I find it a little harsh.
You could also use a larger company logo/image. Regards, Andy.
04-30-2011, 04:17 PM
I suspect you're using CF to better your search rankings. I have redacted it for now; if you are indeed genuine please post back and I'll reinstate the link.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.2 Copyright © 2017 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.