View Full Version : Some problems in some MAC browsers

eberdome
04-04-2011, 02:24 AM
Hey All,

So i just finished a website and i have asked for peoples feedback. I have tested this website in IE7+, Safari, Chrome, Opera and Firefox for a PC, and everything looks great. Even people with some MAC's say everything looks great, but there are some people looking at this website on some MAC's and they say that there is text being cut off on the following page, could anyone or everyone with a MAC please check this page out and click on the names in the left panel, does anyone see this issue?? If so, what would cause this and why only on certain MAC's. All help would be greatly appreciated..

Thanks

Link: http://www.experiencemediaonline.com/team/

VIPStephan
04-04-2011, 11:19 AM
I only see issues when I have JS disabled (which is the default) and click any link in the side navigation. And actually the side nav is extending out of the box (or the box isn’t extending with the nav if that’s larger) when JS is disabled. Other than that it looks fine to me in the latest Firefox and Safari.

Could you ask those people that complain which browser (incl. version) they are using?

eberdome
04-05-2011, 05:58 PM
Hey VIPStephan!

It actually turned out to be a font issue. I was unaware that MAC OS does not have Calibri font, I (PC user) was seeing the primary font the whole time. MAC users were seeing secondary. I am using web safe sans-serif now (Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif). So now everything looks great. Thanks again!

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum