View Full Version : Vertical text movement

03-18-2011, 02:57 AM
Hey does any one know how that image scrolls up. Like i want to have a box which has words going up vertically.

On the site below, look at where it says test our server. Right below it is a example of what i want to do.


03-18-2011, 03:31 AM
You can find some pretty nice scripts that use jQuery. http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=jquery+horizontal+scroller#hl=en&sugexp=gsisc&pq=jquery%20horizontal%20scroller&xhr=t&q=jquery+vertical+scroller&cp=12&qe=anF1ZXJ5IHZlcnRpbCBzY3JvbGxlcg&qesig=_WWX2RA2GXmVAkXDEGVHVw&pkc=AFgZ2tkWMdSdcPUbCTKfCHjN4C8lmWJRrH0IkYylWmi6klwx4l-FbNTqkrogoNZMX_lHD0uvouYElGUnP4hWGGr2GPtLQ9ZAWA&pf=p&sclient=psy&source=hp&aq=0l&aqi=&aql=f&oq=jquery+vertil+scroller&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.&fp=8c7b294a498e8f5d

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum