View Full Version : I need a money hungry programmer

Savant
03-16-2011, 03:09 AM
1) Project Details: (be as specific as possible): I have a flash template that has a tv screen in the layout. I want videos to stream on that tv screen. I will provide the FLV files. Once one video ends, I need another to start, and so on. I need a small start and pause button, I'd like the volume control to be connected to the volume adjuster that's already in the layout.

The site currently plays a looped music track that has a volume adjuster. I want that track to loop once, then the videos start to play in the screen.

2) Payment Amount: 100

3) Payment method/ details (Paypal, check? Timeline?): paypal. I need it tonight.

4) Additional Info (about project or potential bidders): If you are money hungry I got a lot of work. Please be good at programming, at least a year of experience. Have something to show me, so I can see you've done stuff. Please. T

Thanks!

oesxyl
03-16-2011, 03:51 AM
1) Project Details: (be as specific as possible): I have a flash template that has a tv screen in the layout. I want videos to stream on that tv screen. I will provide the FLV files. Once one video ends, I need another to start, and so on. I need a small start and pause button, I'd like the volume control to be connected to the volume adjuster that's already in the layout.

The site currently plays a looped music track that has a volume adjuster. I want that track to loop once, then the videos start to play in the screen.

2) Payment Amount: 100

3) Payment method/ details (Paypal, check? Timeline?): paypal. I need it tonight.

4) Additional Info (about project or potential bidders): If you are money hungry I got a lot of work. Please be good at programming, at least a year of experience. Have something to show me, so I can see you've done stuff. Please. T

Thanks!
i am a hungry money programmer, but also a sick of work programmer.
now you found me, i prefere paypal. :)

best regards

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum