View Full Version : Looking for a quote: simple shopping cart

reyna12
03-15-2011, 02:06 PM
Hi,

Just looking for a quote at the moment.

What i need is a shopping cart, some items are set priced items and other the price is dependant on the amount. There is only around 6-7 items so don't need categories or anything like that, just everything on the one page.

The usual order form fields as well as some custom ones:

Days the customer is available, and other custom check boxes or radio button fields. (3 or 4 in total)

Then it goes through sagepay.

I will design the forms i just need the cart integration / form fields sent to checkout page then sagepay

Hope someone can help.

Thanks

p@p
03-15-2011, 03:15 PM
Hi,

Just looking for a quote at the moment.

What i need is a shopping cart, some items are set priced items and other the price is dependant on the amount. There is only around 6-7 items so don't need categories or anything like that, just everything on the one page.

The usual order form fields as well as some custom ones:

Days the customer is available, and other custom check boxes or radio button fields. (3 or 4 in total)

Then it goes through sagepay.

I will design the forms i just need the cart integration / form fields sent to checkout page then sagepay

Hope someone can help.

Thanks

Do you have sagepay ipn or hm like paypal the payment button? Sorry i don't know how to used sagepay but i have the simplecart you wanted :).

reyna12
03-15-2011, 03:32 PM
Do you have sagepay ipn or hm like paypal the payment button? Sorry i don't know how to used sagepay but i have the simplecart you wanted :).

Hi,

It needs to be sagepay i'm afraid

Matt

keil85
04-03-2011, 09:01 AM
Why do it have to be sage play, you can use paypal, it would be a lot easier if you are using paypal. I do not know if Magento, oscommerce and zencart softwares are integrated with sage play but you could check them out, visit this shopping cart software (http://www.mailware.com/mailware/integration/cart-comparison/) site. They have the list of software and information, just for review and comparison.

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum